A PROVERB SAYS...
If you are planning for a year, sow rice
If you are planning for a decade, plant trees
If you are planning for a lifetime, educate people
Cultural Savvy recognizes that for cross-cultural learning solutions to be effective as an enhancement to an organization, it must deal with the many complexities in the learning process. Employees must be able to apply new learning in the performance of their assignments, and be able to observe and make the appropriate behavioral adjustments when cross cultural issues become important to their productivity or the effectiveness of the organization as a whole.
Customizing the learning experience is the most effective way to address specific issues and objectives and maximize the positive impact cultural competency can have on the company’s bottom line and reputation. Training can be face to face or virtual.
Questions our clients often ask...
Executive briefings for busy executives & managers
Preparation for business travelers
Preparation for hosting international customers and colleagues
New employee onboardiing
CUSTOMIZED VIRTUAL TRAINING
Pre-work for onsite training
Training for geographically dispersed teams
WORKSHOPS & TRAINING
Working across cultures - country & culture specific
Building & managing global virtual teams
Communication strategies for native English speakers
Knowledge & skills transfer - understanding global learning styles
Unconscious bias, diversity & inclusion
Cultural challenges in mergers & acquisitions; building effective hybrid cultures
Global business/social etiquette & protocol
Effective communication strategies for non-ative English speakers
Decoding Silicon Valley's unique and challenging jargon
Mobility – preparing expatriates (and families) for global assignments and repatriation
Clinical competence training for healthcare professionals treating Chinese Medical Tourists
Clinical competence training for healthcare professioanls treating MENA Medical Tourists
QUESTIONS OUR CLIENTS ASK...
- What is the best way to assess our company's cultural competency?
- How can we really understand the "whys behind behaviors of other cultures"?
- How can we build credibility and trust?
- Why does it take some cultures so long to make decisions?
- Why do deadlines come and go although the team said "no problem"?
- How can we effectively recruit talent in our global markets?
- How can we improve our global outsourcing and build sustainable results?
- How do I express disagreement in cultures where it might cause a "loss of face"?
- How do I know when "Yes" really means "Yes"?
- How do I know if someone is saying "No" when they never use the word "No"?
- What is the best way to give feedback?
- How do I get my counterparts in country X to respond to my questions more quickly?
- How can we work more effectively across many global timezones?
- Are their some best practices for conducting effective virtual meetings?
- What can we do to improve communication with our employees and customers who speak English as a second language?
- How can we better definie and communicate expectations?
- How can we most effectively communicate bad news?
- What should we do to prepare for important meetings & presentations across cultures?
- How can we attract more international tourists and improve customer experience?
- How should we prepare to host colleagues/customers from our global markets?
- And many more....
CONTACT US to discuss how our training, consulting, and coaching services
can help your company become culturally savvy.