"It is difficult to get your ducks in a row when
half the group thinks they are swans!"
LEVERAGING DIVERSITY AND MOVING TOWARD AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT
Cultural Savvy's team of experts specializes in assisting organizations build an inclusive culture that promotes the development and contribution from everyone while diminishing and excluding no one.
- Understanding diversity and bias
- Assessing an organization’s cultural competence, identifying key issues and developing practical solutions
- Assistance with development of diversity councils, action teams, and steering committees
- Training, coaching, consulting for managers and supervisors who lead diverse work groups
- Executive Briefings and keynote presentations
- Corporate conferences and retreats
Industry-specific programs – e.g. banking, health care, energy, educational institutions
- Function-specific programs - e.g. selling to multicultural customers
- Train-the-trainer programs for in-house staff responsible for conducting diversity training
|Diversity...will be the engine that drives...the corporation of the 21st Century. Successful global managers will be able to manage this diversity for the innovative and competitive edge of their corporations."
~Stephen H. Rhinesmith, A Manager's Guide to Globalization